1. What is Mario Rojas Tailors LLC?
Mario Rojas is a personalized service world-class men’s clothing, resulting from the combination of timeless ancient sartorial process and sophistication of modern styling; all simply to provide a convenient and practical solution for today’s professionals.
2. Can I work for Mario Rojas Custom TailorsLLC.?
We’re always looking for talented people to join us in our Washington D.C. Showroom.
Keep an eye on our Careers page (and our social channels) for our latest opportunities.
1. How does Mario Rojas Custom Tailors work?
I see my clients in the convenience of their office or home and I handle all their clothing needs for both men and women. I handle all their clothing needs from business casual to suits, shirts, ties, resort wear, golf apparel…
The Absolute Best Custom Hand Made Luxury Suits You Can Have Made in D.C. metropolitan area.
Choose from over 1000 fabrics from the very best fabric mills in the world such as: Dormeuil, Scabal, Holland & Sherry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Scabal and Loro Piana.
2. Does Mario Rojas Custom Tailors offer promotional codes?
From time to time, yes. We offer them at our discretion through a variety of marketing campaigns, competitions, and more.
Having said that, their availability is infrequent and grounded by several key terms:
- Promotional codes may not be combined with other discount offers or promotions.
- Offers may not be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping, handling, and tax.
- Some exclusions may apply.
1. Where does Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC. produce its in-house line?
Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC products are primarily produced in Maryland, Texas, and Colombia.
We exclusively work with ethical factories, ensuring our products are produced in a fair manner for all involved.
2. How do you source Materials?
Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC team is comprised of some of the most style- and lifestyle-conscious men and women in the world. All of your clothing is made from an exclusive selection of the cloths imported from Italy and the UK, Personalized to your exact measurements and styling preferences for a quality fit that is sharp and flawless.
1. What types of payment do you accept?
Mario Rojas Custom Tailors accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Please note that we don’t offer refunds as the fabric is cut based on your measurements and your customization’s. If there is an issue with the quality of fabrication of your garments, you can return them for a company credit in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- To be considered eligible for return, a return claim must be submitted within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Returns will be reimbursed in the form of a Mario Rojas Gift Card.
- Mario Rojas will only accept returned items that are in good and unworn condition.
- Mario Rojas has the right to deny reimbursement for an item that is believed to be previously worn or damaged.
- Mario Rojas will not accept items that have been altered or adjusted in any way.
- Any items returned to Mario Rojas that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the client without reimbursement.
6. can a buy a gift card?
Give a present of pure style. Mario Rojas gift card. Leave the choice up to the recipient with this fashionable treat delivered in our signature black box tied with luxury ribbon.
Gift cards can be sent direct to the recipient or posted to your address so you can give it to them yourself.
Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC is a true Custom Made experience. Your suit, is made just for you based on your measurements, fabrics and customization’s. Every purchase is backed by our Fit Promise. If your order does not meet expectations, let us know and we will make it right. As custom clothing is measured and created for you, it is a unique garment that cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC is unable to warranty products or accept returns on garments that have been damaged, excessively worn, Dry cleaned, altered, amended, or tailored.
If we’ve missed anything, feel free to reach out to us via our live-chat — on the bottom-right of your screen.
Registered agent address: Mario Rojas Custom Tailors LLC. 640 Sycamore Ln #BSMT Owings, MD 20736