1. What is Mario Rojas Clothiers?
Mario Rojas is a personalized service world-class men’s clothing, resulting from the combination of timeless ancient sartorial process and sophistication of modern styling; all simply to provide a convenient and practical solution for today’s professionals.
2. Can I work for Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers?
We’re always looking for talented people to join us in our Washington D.C. Showroom.
Keep an eye on our Careers page (and our social channels) for our latest opportunities.
1. How does Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers work?
I see my clients in the convenience of their office or home and I handle all their clothing needs for both men and women. I handle all their clothing needs from business casual to suits, shirts, ties, resort wear, golf apparel…
The Absolute Best Custom Bespoke Hand Made Luxury Suits You Can Have Made in D.C. metropolitan area.
Similar in quality to Armani, Brioni, Oxxford, Kiton, Isaia, Zegna tuxedos and comparable to Suits found in Savile Row, England.
Takes about 7 to 10 days of labor to make.
Choose from over 1000 fabrics from the very best fabric mills in the world such as: Dormeuil, Scabal, Holland & Sherry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Scabal and Loro Piana.
2. Does Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers offer promotional codes?
From time to time, yes. We offer them at our discretion through a variety of marketing campaigns, competitions, and more.
Having said that, their availability is infrequent and grounded by several key terms:
- Promotional codes may not be combined with other discount offers or promotions.
- Offers may not be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping, handling, and tax.
- Some exclusions may apply.
1. Where does Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers produce its in-house line?
Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers products are primarily produced in Maryland, Fort Worth, and Colombia.
We exclusively work with ethical factories, ensuring our products are produced in a fair manner for all involved.
2. How do you source Materials?
Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers team is comprised of some of the most style- and lifestyle-conscious men and women in the world. All of your clothing is made from an exclusive selection of the cloths imported from Italy and the UK, Personalized to your exact measurements and styling preferences for a quality fit that is sharp and flawless.
1. What types of payment do you accept?
Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
2. Do you charge Sales Tax?
Sales tax is only applicable to merchandise shipped to a Washington D.C, Maryland address.
3. Can I make a change to an order after it’s been placed?
If you’d like to make a change (e.g., a different size, alternate address, etc.), simply drop us a line via the live-chat in the bottom-right of your screen. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
4. Can I order for Same-Day Delivery?
Yes! We’re piloting Same-Day Delivery in partnership with USPS, FedEx in Washington D.C.
5. I’m ordering a gift. Can I send a message with the order?
If you’re purchasing items as part of a gift, feel free to add any special notes to your order at checkout.
We’ll be happy to replicate a message on a hand-written note on your behalf.
6. can a buy a gift card?
Give a present of pure style. Mario Rojas gift card. Leave the choice up to the recipient with this fashionable treat delivered in our signature black box tied with luxury ribbon.
Gift cards can be sent direct to the recipient or posted to your address so you can give it to them yourself.
Mario Rojas Custom Clothiers is a true Custom Made experience. Your suit, is made just for you based on your measurements, choice of fabrics and customization’s. Every purchase is backed by our Fit Promise. If your order does not meet expectations, let us know and we will make it right.
- Please note that we don’t offer refunds as fabric is cut based on your measurements and your customization’s. If there is any issue with the quality or fabrication of your garments, you can return them for a company credit in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- To be considered eligible for return, a return claim must be submitted within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Returns will be reimbursed in the form of an Mario Rojas Gift Card.
- Mario Rojas will only accept returned items that are in good and unworn condition.
- Mario Rojas has the right to deny reimbursement for an item that is believed to be previously worn or damaged.
- Mario Rojas will not accept items that have been altered or adjusted in any way.
- Any items returned to Mario Rojas that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the client without reimbursement.
If we’ve missed anything, feel free to reach out to us via our live-chat — on the bottom-right of your screen.